TO: Mr. Smith

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

TO: Mr. Smith

Postby Rick A » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:36 pm

I started reading your books when the first Egyptian novel came out, then onto the Courtneys. I was so enthralled with all of the narrative details.

I was originally posted to Lagos, Nigeria with the US State Dept. Was fortunately able to attend a class in Lusaka, Zambia. Kept my eyes peeled for any sight of Table mountain, but alas, the flight was enroute to Johannesberg and the site probably wasn't to be seen. Spent a night at a game preserve outside of Lusaka. I could envision Mr. Smith's details on that elevated plain. Wasn't able to see Victoria Falls.

It was a severe contrast of Africa when viewed from Lagos to Lusaka.

I see there are some books on the web site that I haven't known about. Just finished "A Sparrow Falls." May have to reread everything again since my chemo addled brain has lost a lot.

Thanks, immensely, for sharing and writing these fine books.

Respectfully yours,
Rick A
Rick A

Re: TO: Mr. Smith

Postby Nefer » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:06 am

Hey Rick, welcome to the Forum :)

Just FYI, Mr. Smith doesn't (to my knowledge) read this forum. If you'd like to send him a message you'll have better luck if you snail mail it to:

Charles Pick Consultancy, 21 Dagmar Terrace, London N1 2BN, England.

Cheers!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Return to Introductions