Hi from australia

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

Hi from australia

Postby tonypark » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 am

Hi all, from Sydney, Australia.
tonypark

Re: Hi from australia

Postby Bids » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:12 pm

tonypark wrote:Hi all, from Sydney, Australia.

Surely not THE Tony Park.

Welcome anyways. Always good to see fellow Aussies on here
When The Lion Feeds, The Sound OF Thunder, A Sparrow Falls, Birds Of Prey, Monsoon, Blue Horizon, The Triumph Of The Sun, The Burning Shore, Power Of The Sword, Rage, Golden Fox, A Time To Die Assegai.

A Falcon Flies, Men Of Men, The Angels Weep, The Leopard Hunts In Darkness

River God, The Seventh Scroll, Warlock, The Quest.

The Dark Of The Sun, Shout At The Devil, Gold Mine, The Diamond Hunters, The Sunbird, Eagle In The Sky, Cry Wolf, Eye Of The Tiger[/b[b]], Hungry As The Sea, Wild Justice, Elephant Song
Bids

Currently Reading: Sound of Thunder .......2nd time round

Postby Nefer » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi and welcome Tony!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby tonypark » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:30 am

Thanks for the welcome. Don't know about THE tony park, bids, but if you mean am I the on the writes the books, then yes. I'm also a huge Wilbur fan and met him for the second time during my last trip to Africa.
tonypark

Postby Bids » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:21 pm

tonypark wrote:Thanks for the welcome. Don't know about THE tony park, bids, but if you mean am I the on the writes the books, then yes. I'm also a huge Wilbur fan and met him for the second time during my last trip to Africa.

Well i would say you are THE Tony Park then as i dont know any others, haha. Thouroughly enjoy your books and look forward to reading another of yours once i have finished the egyptian series. I get into a grove with books and when im in a series i can read anything else till ive finished it.
When The Lion Feeds, The Sound OF Thunder, A Sparrow Falls, Birds Of Prey, Monsoon, Blue Horizon, The Triumph Of The Sun, The Burning Shore, Power Of The Sword, Rage, Golden Fox, A Time To Die Assegai.

A Falcon Flies, Men Of Men, The Angels Weep, The Leopard Hunts In Darkness

River God, The Seventh Scroll, Warlock, The Quest.

The Dark Of The Sun, Shout At The Devil, Gold Mine, The Diamond Hunters, The Sunbird, Eagle In The Sky, Cry Wolf, Eye Of The Tiger[/b[b]], Hungry As The Sea, Wild Justice, Elephant Song
Bids

Currently Reading: Sound of Thunder .......2nd time round

Return to Introductions