A Canadian in California say hi to everyone!

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

A Canadian in California say hi to everyone!

Postby giselle » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:17 pm

I am so glad I stumbled onto this site. I saw a few members are from Nova Scotia and B.C. I lived in both provinces (Victoria, Halifax, and Digby) and miss them so much. Am glad to have found other WS fans. I got my mom hooked on her first WS read, River God, just last week. My dad loves his works as well.
giselle

Currently Reading: Warlock

Re: A Canadian in California say hi to everyone!

Postby Ada » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi giselle, welcome to the Forum. We certainly do have a few members from Canada now - in fact I think there may be more than Australia now - although don't quote me, as I haven't done a count. I'm the only one who is really hooked on Wilbur Smith in my family. A couple of my family members have read at least one book each but didn't want to read any more. :shock:
Ada
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: The Elephant to Hollywood

Re: A Canadian in California say hi to everyone!

Postby Rivaan » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:54 am

Welcome to the forums, Giselle. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around the boards. :)
The four points of the compass be logic, knowledge, wisdom, and the unknown.
Some do bow in that final direction. Others advance upon it. To bow before the one
is to lose sight of the three. I may submit to the unknown, but never to the unknowable.
The man who bows in that final direction is either a saint or a fool. I have no use for either.
- Yama, Lord of Light
Rivaan

Return to Introductions