Hello to you

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

Hello to you

Postby emmydee » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:53 am

As an older person I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have not ever joined one of these before so I hope you will forgive me if I breach any form of etiquette. I am male even though my user name may make one think differently. It is made up of my initials. I have been an avid fan of Wilbur Smith since 1981 when I used to purchase a book in Newcastle station and read half of it down to the South Coast and the other half back to Newcastle.This way I read a book every week. Maybe because my first book was A Falcon Flies, I enjoy the Ballentyne novels a little more than the Courtneys. I have got all the books in hard back version, not yet all first editions but that is my on going project. My first hard back first edition was Power of the Sword and I have all the ones that came after in first edition. Looking forward to April and Assigi! emmydee
emmydee

Currently Reading: All WS again

Re: Hello to you

Postby Nefer » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm

I'm glad we're you're first forum, emmydee :) I wish my transit memories could've been as good as yours!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Return to Introductions