Hello and Odd book

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

Hello and Odd book

Postby Dougie » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Hello from Texas.I am a great fan of Wilbur Smith and I am looking for information about "The Train from Katanga".I found it at an old book store behind a pile of books.Does anyone know why it is not listed on any site ? Thanks
Dougie

Currently Reading: The Train fromKatanga

Re: Hello and Odd book

Postby Matbow » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Hello!

"Katanga" is the alternate name for The Dark of the Sun...
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.”

Forum Rules|Wilbur Smith FAQ|
Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Currently Reading: Desert God

Re: Hello and Odd book

Postby Dougie » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Thanks
Dougie

Currently Reading: The Train fromKatanga

The Train from Katanga

Postby bigmac993 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 am

Hello Dougie

I am so happy you have found this book. I have been looking for it and no one else has ever mentioned it. Let me know how you like it and any other thoughts about the book especially where I might buy or borrow it. I live in Houston, Texas.
I love old trains especially sleeping cars. I traveled on a portion of the old Orient Express through Eastern Europe into Russia over night seveal times in the 1990s and plan to travel this year from Nairobi overnight to Mombasa, Kenya.

Thanks
When the Lion Feeds, The Dark of the Sun, Sound of Thunder, Shout at the Devil, Gold Mine, Diamond Hunters, Sunbird, Eagle in the Sky, Eye of the Tiger, Cry Wolf, A Sparrow Falls, Hungry as the Sea, Wild Justice, A Falcon Flies, Men of Justice, The Angels Weep, The Leopard Hunts in Darkness, The Burning Shore, Power of the Sword, Rage, A Time to Die, Golden Fox, Elephants Song, Birds of Prey, Monsoon, Blue Horizon, The Triumph of the Sun, The Quest, Assegai
bigmac993

Currently Reading: Blue Horizon(again)

Return to Introductions