A damn fine read

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

A damn fine read

Postby JeffreyLee » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:27 am

Hi everybody, just wanted to introduce myself and tell you that of all the books I've read Blue Horizon is by far one of the best ever. I know I'm a huge Mark Twain fan but Mr. Smith has got the corner on the big sweeping epic novels. So any way I';m Jeff from the U.S. I'm an electrician and hope to talk to other fans or god forbid Mr. Smith himself. good day
JeffreyLee

Currently Reading: The courtneys

Re: A damn fine read

Postby Nefer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey and welcome Jeff! Looking forward to your thoughts on the books :)
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Re: A damn fine read

Postby tedd » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi Jeff - it's good to see some new members who have just caught up with Wilbur Smith's books. There has been a downturn in interest since the appearance of his last book (Assegai) and very little communication from even the long-standing members. So to hear from someone who is a new starter with plenty of his books to catch up on is quite a treat and may breathe some new life into the forum. All the best tedd
tedd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Return to Introductions