Posting Pictures?

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

Posting Pictures?

Postby bigmac993 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 am

Hello Again Everyone

I just joined and am not familiar with the site yet. I wondered if we could post pictures on this site? I have a few good pictures of the 1000 or so I took on my trips to Africa in the last year and would like to share them with everyone. I have them on snapfish but wanted to ask if there is an easier way. Thanks
When the Lion Feeds, The Dark of the Sun, Sound of Thunder, Shout at the Devil, Gold Mine, Diamond Hunters, Sunbird, Eagle in the Sky, Eye of the Tiger, Cry Wolf, A Sparrow Falls, Hungry as the Sea, Wild Justice, A Falcon Flies, Men of Justice, The Angels Weep, The Leopard Hunts in Darkness, The Burning Shore, Power of the Sword, Rage, A Time to Die, Golden Fox, Elephants Song, Birds of Prey, Monsoon, Blue Horizon, The Triumph of the Sun, The Quest, Assegai
bigmac993

Currently Reading: Blue Horizon(again)

Re: Posting Pictures?

Postby Nefer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:38 am

Hi & welcome bigmac - thanks for the offer to share your pics!

If you look below the 'submit' button when you type a reply, there is an option to 'upload attachment'. You'd have to upload each image individually.
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Return to Introductions