My first Post on here.

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

My first Post on here.

Postby wrex75 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi, i'm Craig, 34 from Wrexham Uk. I started reading Wilbur 18 month's ago and have now worked my way firstly through the Taita series and more recently all of the Courtney books. Have read a few stand-alone novels and the first of the Ballantyne book's ( a Falcon Flies ).
Favourite book so far? Hmm... maybe Birds of Prey or Warlock? So many with so many different qualities.
wrex75

Currently Reading: shout at the devil

Re: My first Post on here.

Postby Nefer » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:46 am

Welcome! You've in for a treat with the Ballantyne books - they're as gripping as the the rest of his series.
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Re: My first Post on here.

Postby WhiteRock » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 am

Hi Craig, you may call me Pete and I'm in the South East. Like you I'm a beginner and started haphazzardly into the world of WS and I'm totally gripped. I've read the first 3 in the Egyptian series, Assegai, Wild Justice and now Power of the Sword. I enjoyed them all and plan to continue as I now consider him one of my favourites. Wonder if you may be able to help with the question I posted on my intro posting, since you have read the Ballantyne series.
Regards Pete
WhiteRock

Currently Reading: Power of the Sword42

Return to Introductions