Spam

Forum and Website Announcements.

Spam

Postby Matbow » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:31 pm

All, apologies for the recent influx of Russian spammers. Cleaning out as quickly as I can and trying to stop them posting in the first place. Fingers crossed.
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.”

Forum Rules|Wilbur Smith FAQ|
Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Currently Reading: Desert God

Re: Spam

Postby johnrogers » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Matbow I feel sorry for you bouncing all these spammers out of here.Good going Matbow your doing what you can
Note both my wife and I are currently addicted to Fall of Giants - we are almost ready for book 2 - thanks for the heads up we are loving it
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby Matbow » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:23 am

johnrogers wrote:Matbow I feel sorry for you bouncing all these spammers out of here.Good going Matbow your doing what you can
Note both my wife and I are currently addicted to Fall of Giants - we are almost ready for book 2 - thanks for the heads up we are loving it

Think that should be the last of em for now.

Glad you're enjoying Fall of Giants - I should have recommended it earlier!
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.”

Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby tedd » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Well they're really at it again Matbow - what a mess. You must have your time cut out dealing with this lot - what a shame there are so many morons in the world trying to spoil it for the rest of us! I hope there are no members responding to this rubbish
tedd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby E-Hoog » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:04 am

tedd wrote:Well they're really at it again Matbow - what a mess. You must have your time cut out dealing with this lot - what a shame there are so many morons in the world trying to spoil it for the rest of us! I hope there are no members responding to this rubbish

Indeed!
E-Hoog
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: D-Day - Stephen Ambrose / Rage - Wilbur Smith

Postby SOELEY » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:28 am

I can'r believe people would actually click on any spam posts, surely the spammer must be wasting their time?
SOELEY

Currently Reading: Shock Wave - Clive Cussler

Postby Matbow » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:14 am

tedd wrote:Well they're really at it again Matbow - what a mess. You must have your time cut out dealing with this lot - what a shame there are so many morons in the world trying to spoil it for the rest of us! I hope there are no members responding to this rubbish

Sorry about all the spam - it appears I need to update the forum software as all these spambots are somehow circumventing the spambot registration countermeasures.

Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby johnrogers » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Matbow wrote:

Sorry about all the spam - it appears I need to update the forum software as all these spambots are somehow circumventing the spambot registration countermeasures.

I'm with Tedd Matbow - nasty business for sure - must be frustrating to administer your website
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Return to Forum Announcements