Amazon, Tesco and Ebay Links...

Forum and Website Announcements.

Amazon, Tesco and Ebay Links...

Postby Matbow » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:31 pm

Hi everyone,

As some of you may have noticed I have added a number of links to the top of the forum. Each of these links (except the Tesco one) will take you directly to the "Wilbur Smith" department/page of these sites.

If you would like to support the forum (i.e. helping to cover the server costs) then accessing these stores using the above links when you are planning on making a purchase would be a greatly appreciated! Making any purchase (not just Wilbur Smith books) via these links is also appreciated too!

If you have any questions/want to discuss sponsorsip or advertising ideas then please post a reply here or PM me.

Thanks,

Matt
Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Currently Reading: Desert God

New Book due in april

Postby rensfin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:13 pm

New Book out in April

Those in Peril

Hazel Bannock is the heir to the Bannock Oil Corp, one of the major oil producers with global reach. While cruising in the Indian Ocean, Hazel's private yacht is hijacked by African Muslim pirates. Hazel is not on board at the time, but her nineteen year old daughter, Cayla, is kidnapped and held to ransom. The pirates demand a crippling twenty billion dollar ransom for her release.

Complicated political and diplomatic considerations render the major powers incapable of intervening. When Hazel is given evidence of the horrific torture which Cayla is being subjected to, she calls on Hector Cross to help her rescue her daughter.

Hector is the owner and operator of Cross Bow Security, the company which is contracted to Bannock Oil to provide all their security. He is a formidable fighting man. Between them Hazel and Hector are determined to take the law into their own hands.

Looking Forward to this. But do you know what book I would like to see. the Original Sean Courtney Meets a young Flynn O Flynn. Wouldn't that be some book
rensfin

Currently Reading: River God

Re: Amazon, Tesco and Ebay Links...

Postby Nefer » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Matt, could you add links to e-reader stores?

I'm thinking of getting a few new books and wouldn't mind contributing here as well :)

I use the Kobo shop & Sony in Canada.
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Return to Forum Announcements