Fan Fictions!

Post any fan fiction here...

Fan Fictions!

Postby Nefer » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:00 am

Ever get annoyed at WS for the way he makes a plot twist? Think you can do it better? Have a way with words? Then this forum is for you!

Please feel free to post any fan-fictions you have that are WS-related, we all love to read stories!

I should add that this forum is the brain-child of Bee! :D

And a disclaimer: We acknowledge that all WS chaacters belogn to him, we're just borrowing them for our own pleasure ;) :)
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby Bee » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:10 pm

Yes. Feel free to post up fan fictions. Basically the rules are that you have to use at least one character from one of Wilbur Smith's books. Otherwise you have complete freedom.

Please be kind and post up the stories rating for younger readers. Also for those reading the stories please review them as often as you read them. It's important for author's to get feedback and keep writing!

Thanks! And if you have any questions just ask!

~*Bee*~
Bee
Founder Member

Postby Nairobi Zanzibar Bombay » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:53 pm

Greetings,

I did quite a bit of interactive writing in a Star Trek group a few years ago. One of the rules there, was that you COUL NOT use any official characters, but rather create personages that lived in the same universe, and had similiar adventures.

Perhaps that would open up the realm of the WS Fan Fiction writing?
Rather than writing Sean Courtney, how about one of his partners, or another frontiersman who lives in the same world? You could have them intersect at some point, but then go in a different direction.

Just an idea.
NZB Adventure Untamed Outfitters
Nairobi Zanzibar Bombay

Postby Bee » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:48 am

That's a really good idea! However, I usually encourage those ppl that haven't written a fan fiction before to start off with characters already created. But either way... fan fiction is always fun to read.
Bee
Founder Member

Return to Fan Fiction