Eclipse in north America

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Eclipse in north America

Postby tedd » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi John Rogers - I suppose you will be experiencing the major eclipse today - it will be interesting to know what you think - and any other members in its path
tedd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Eclipse in north America

Postby johnrogers » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:32 pm

tedd wrote:Hi John Rogers - I suppose you will be experiencing the major eclipse today - it will be interesting to know what you think - and any other members in its path

Will be viewing it tonight from Comox BC - will comment back to you you after I quit howling at the moon :D
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby johnrogers » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi Tedd - viewed the eclipse from my home in Comox,BC about 10 am yesterday,you needed X-ray film to view it which made it very clear to view it.It did not get totally dark outside but there was a very surreal almost supernatural overtone to the sky,something I have never experienced before,as well there was a calmness in the air when it happened.Wife and grandkids viewed it in Victoria yesterday and they said it was quite spectacular to view.Cheers my friend,take care.
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby tedd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Thanks John - we had one in Perth in the 1970's - very interesting and eerie - birds all stopped singing. Not another one until 2018 - don't think I'll see that!
All the best
tedd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Return to General Discussion Forum