Wilbur Smith Facebook Page Is Amazing

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Wilbur Smith Facebook Page Is Amazing

Postby johnrogers » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Please check out and see Wilbur Smiths new FACEBOOK page he has some things of interest to all his readers and a video as well - Please go have a look :lol

What a promoter - any authors out there who wants to know how to sell a book learn a lesson from Wilbur Smith :lol:
Last edited by johnrogers on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Re: Wilbur Smith Is Now On Facebook

Postby Nefer » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I see he's jumped on the fb bandwagon. Not bad, but I'd like him to post, not his minions. Margaret George also has a page and she posts s herself!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Re: Wilbur Smith Is Now On Facebook

Postby johnrogers » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

Nefer wrote:I see he's jumped on the fb bandwagon. Not bad, but I'd like him to post, not his minions. Margaret George also has a page and she posts s herself!

Hi Nefer I agree I would like to see wilbur smith post a reply to one of his readers as well.I made a post using my wifes facebook page hoping to get a reply ( sent wilbur a photo of my wife and little grandson ) said both my wife and myself have read all his books and were looking forward to Those In Peril.All his replys are from people working his facebook page not himself.He is promoting the new release of his standalone novels as well sporting new artwork for the covers of his standalones - there re release will be introduced with the release of Those In Peril

I also notice a few fans trying to get a signed copy of Those In Peril from wilbur on his face book page [-X

Yep looks like Wilburs facebook page is just a billboard for advertiseing and selling his books :D
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Return to General Discussion Forum