Seasons Greetings

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Seasons Greetings

Postby tedd » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:33 pm

I'd like to wish all our members a very happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year Tedd
tedd
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby johnrogers » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Tedd

I would like to extend your Christmas and New Years Greetings to you as well.I assure I have done a wonderful job giving to my family and friends.My grandsons will come unwound when they see what Santa has in store for them.All my very best to you Tedd and it has been a lot of fun this year on the forum.Some discussions were grand.Looking forward to spending another year with you Tedd.

johnrogers

not to mention - I am dying to read about you in Jeffs new book :lol:
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby E-Hoog » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:03 am

johnrogers wrote:I assure I have done a wonderful job giving to my family and friends.My grandsons will come unwound when they see what Santa has in store for them...

e-readers for all? :D

Happy hollidays to all!
E-Hoog
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: D-Day - Stephen Ambrose / Rage - Wilbur Smith

Postby chookie » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:21 pm

From me and my family we wish you all a merry christmas and a happy and prosperus new year.

Regards.
chookie

Currently Reading: In between books.

Postby Nefer » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 pm

E-Hoog wrote:e-readers for all? :D

Happy hollidays to all!

:lol:

Happy Holidays all!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby jeffw » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 am

Merry Christmas to all you guys!!! :D And a special one to a never-met-friend, silent mentor, genius and eternal champion of old Africa - Wilbur Smith.
jeffw

Postby annagram » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 am

We had a merry Christmas here. Had one granddaughter in the hospital with meningitis, her dad had to have a biopsy for his prostate and my son had to go to the emergency room to have his espophagus stretched. All this happened in the two weeks before Christmas. Alyssa is home and on the mend, her dad's biopsy was negative and my son is back in working order so it was a thankful family celebrating Christmas!!!!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Postby annagram » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 am

We had a merry Christmas here. Had one granddaughter in the hospital with meningitis, her dad had to have a biopsy for his prostate and my son had to go to the emergency room to have his espophagus stretched. All this happened in the two weeks before Christmas. Alyssa is home and on the mend, her dad's biopsy was negative and my son is back in working order so it was a thankful family celebrating Christmas!!!!

annagram

Postby johnrogers » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 am

annagram wrote:We had a merry Christmas here. Had one granddaughter in the hospital with meningitis, her dad had to have a biopsy for his prostate and my son had to go to the emergency room to have his espophagus stretched. All this happened in the two weeks before Christmas. Alyssa is home and on the mend, her dad's biopsy was negative and my son is back in working order so it was a thankful family celebrating Christmas!!!!

Annagram
I read your post and I am so sorry to hear you had some much stress during the Christmas season.It sounds like everything turned out well and everyone in your family is fine.Regardless my very best wishes to you and your family in the upcoming year.
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby jeffw » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm

annagram wrote:We had a merry Christmas here. Had one granddaughter in the hospital with meningitis, her dad had to have a biopsy for his prostate and my son had to go to the emergency room to have his espophagus stretched. All this happened in the two weeks before Christmas. Alyssa is home and on the mend, her dad's biopsy was negative and my son is back in working order so it was a thankful family celebrating Christmas!!!!

Hi and a Merry after-Christmas, now that things have settled the new year can only get better for you and yours. :)
jeffw

Postby annagram » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:30 am

Thank you Jeff and John for those kind words. Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!
annagram

Return to General Discussion Forum