Words With Friends

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Words With Friends

Postby annagram » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 am

Does anybody here play WordsWith Friends? I have become addcited.
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Re: Words With Friends

Postby johnrogers » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 pm

annagram

My wife Kelly Rogers is a Words With Friends addict as well.I asked her if she is willing to take on another Words With Friends partner and she said yes.

What you need to do is put in a friend request on facebook with Kelly Rogers,and she will accept.Just search the name Kelly Rogers on facebook - her facebook photo is of her and my little grandson so she won't be hard to find.If you can not find her let me know via a post,and we will figure it out.Get ready annagram,but I warn you Kelly is pretty good ( har har ).When she accepts your request you will have to click on Words With Friends and challenge her.She will be looking for your request.

johnrogers - Comox,BC
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby annagram » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 pm

I can't seem to get it on Facebook. I have a Kindle Fire. I am jackie1659.
annagram

Postby johnrogers » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

annagram wrote:I can't seem to get it on Facebook. I have a Kindle Fire. I am jackie1659.

I am not certain if you can link a kindlefire via facebook to a PC.Kelly plays Words With Friends via Facebook and she plays the game on her notebook computer mostly all though she more than likely use her IPhone to play as well I am not certain.

Now both Kelly and I each have our own individual kindle ereaders,however it is not a kindle fire ,which is not available in Canada yet.

I think the only way to play Words With Friends would be thru your computer not your kindle fire.
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby annagram » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 pm

John, do you have any idea how many Kelly Rogers' there are? :D

My grandkids play Words with me through their iphones. They tell me that you can play through Facebook but I have not figured it out yet. Will ask one of them. Most of them have gone to Tennessee for the weekend to see University of Cincinnati in a bowl game.
annagram

Postby johnrogers » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:56 pm

annagram wrote:John, do you have any idea how many Kelly Rogers' there are? :D

My grandkids play Words with me through their iphones. They tell me that you can play through Facebook but I have not figured it out yet. Will ask one of them. Most of them have gone to Tennessee for the weekend to see University of Cincinnati in a bowl game.

Kelly would be easy to find on facebook - looks like you don't use your computer then to play Words With Friends if you ever do let me know and I will help you to link with Kelly on her facebook page so you two can play the game
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby annagram » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 pm

I finally figured out how to play on Facebook ---- all by myself - I am so proud ---- but I think it would be easier for Kelly to try to find me. I am Jacqueline A. Norcross.

Happy New Year!
annagram

Postby johnrogers » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:07 pm

annagram wrote:I finally figured out how to play on Facebook ---- all by myself - I am so proud ---- but I think it would be easier for Kelly to try to find me. I am Jacqueline A. Norcross.

Happy New Year!

annagram

Ok sweet sucess - Kelly has sent you a friends request via facebook.I think what you do now is accept Kelly as a friend,and then you go to Words With Friends and challenge her to a game.Reply ASAP so we know we have found you correctly on facebook.

Happy New Year To You and Yours and have lots of fun playing Words With Friends with my wonderful wife.
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby annagram » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Okay, Kelly and I are now friends. I don't know her name on Words or can I just use KellyRogers? I am Jacqueline N on Words.
annagram

Postby johnrogers » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Sounds good.I think the next thing you do is go to Words With Friends on facebook and request a challenge to play Kelly on line.I am not 100% certain as I am not in to faceboob,but I think that is how it works.Kelly is at Mt Washington ski resort for the day but I will have her connect so you can get the game going.Good luck in the game.Will make sure you two are up and running.
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby annagram » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Kelly is great competition :D

Do you play words with her - my husband won't play words with me :(
annagram

Postby johnrogers » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:13 pm

annagram wrote:Kelly is great competition :D

Do you play words with her - my husband won't play words with me :(

Happy to hear you have a new buddy to play with.You are correct Kelly is a worthy opponent to have on board.To answer your question - No I do not play words with friends with Kelly,she is to smart she would beat me every time ( ha ha )

Take Care and good luck in your competition - main thing is have fun
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Return to General Discussion Forum