Hows Your Christmas Shopping Going This Year

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Hows Your Christmas Shopping Going This Year

Postby johnrogers » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi Forum
Bragging rights here it is Nov 27th and I am done finished,nothing more to buy and I did 100% of my shopping online.I simply love shopping on the internet and it is all delivered to your front door.There is the odd bargain to be had as well if your an informed shopper.The part I like the most is shopping for my two grandsons,I have a list and I know exactly what they want so off to ToysrUs to make there Santa dreams come true,but you have to shop early at Christmas for popular toys because the hot items sell out fast.I recall one time when my kids were small and Cabbage Patch dolls were the rage - money did not buy them and my wife made a special trip from Kamloops,BC to Seattle to make a purchase,hard to believe we did that when I think of it.
One thing I do when I internet shop is deal with the main players,Apple,Amazon,ToysrUs,Sears etc.Safety and security for your visa or mastercard and they re efficient as hell when it comes to delivery.So to all forum shoppers who celebrate Chrismas $$$$$$$ - good luck and remember to spoil your grandkids and children as best you can.
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Re: Hows Your Christmas Shopping Going This Year

Postby Nefer » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:06 pm

You're good John!

Still haven't thought of what to get my best friend; she had my gift picked out during the summer :eek:
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby annagram » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 am

John, I can't imagine that you don't miss fighting the crowds at the mall :D Actually I went early last week to the mall during the week and it wasn't crowded. I like seeing the decorations. We are very well versed in spoiling our children and grandchildren :D I love Christmas shopping!
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Postby johnrogers » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 am

annagram wrote:John, I can't imagine that you don't miss fighting the crowds at the mall :D Actually I went early last week to the mall during the week and it wasn't crowded. I like seeing the decorations. We are very well versed in spoiling our children and grandchildren :D I love Christmas shopping!

Hi Annagram
I go right off the charts with my grandsons,in fact I have to shake my head 3 times a day when I think how much money I spend on my two little buddies.But worth it to the very end Annagram,just to see them eye Santas booty on Christmas morning.In fact Annagram I wish you could be here just to see the action around my place at Christmas time I am certain you would be impressed.Merry Christmas to you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - see you in the poor house soon :lol:
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Postby annagram » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I know what you mean - we have five of them and every year we say we are going to cut back but we never do.
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Return to General Discussion Forum