Best Post in 2012 - my vote

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Best Post in 2012 - my vote

Postby johnrogers » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:47 pm

By far the very best post in 2012 was a synopsis of all of Wilbur Smiths books - The Courtenays,The Ballantynes,The Egyptians, and all Standalone books written by Wilbur Smith.The main contributer was forum member dtietens,and I would like to thank him for his work and effort involved.He has listed each book with a short description,and has set up his synopsis in chronological order which is really helpful to any new reader and a great reference for all long time Smith fans.I really find his information very helpful as I forget as much as I do.

Well done Dirk and thanks for the contribution :lol:
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Re: Best Post in 2012 - my vote

Postby E-Hoog » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

That was definitely a very good contribution :)

In retrospect I also liked Nefer's post in the Song of Ice and Fire thread; it saved me from destroying my e-reader :). (Even though that post was from 2009 I believe)
E-Hoog
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: D-Day - Stephen Ambrose / Rage - Wilbur Smith

Postby Nefer » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Always a pleasure, I'm sure!! What did I post exactly? Hope it wasn't the spoiler... :shock:

And big ups to Dirk for his master post :D
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby annagram » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:39 am

johnrogers wrote:By far the very best post in 2012 was a synopsis of all of Wilbur Smiths books - The Courtenays,The Ballantynes,The Egyptians, and all Standalone books written by Wilbur Smith.The main contributer was forum member dtietens,and I would like to thank him for his work and effort involved.He has listed each book with a short description,and has set up his synopsis in chronological order which is really helpful to any new reader and a great reference for all long time Smith fans.I really find his information very helpful as I forget as much as I do.

Well done Dirk and thanks for the contribution :lol:

I vote for this one too!
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Return to General Discussion Forum