Drunken Times

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Postby Matbow » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:34 pm

Ok, well here's the interpretation! If you're easily embarrassed then I apologise, as it's all related to how you feel about sex. (Strawberries = sex) :shock:

There is a fence/gate around the field. How high is it?
Quite hard to be subtle about this, but basically it's how "easy" you are! The higher you stated the fence to be the longer it would take you to feel comfortable with someone before you slept with them.

How you are in the strawberry field, how many strawberries do you take?
(=how many "significant" others you would want to have in your life)

Ok, after you have finished enjoying the strawberries, how do you feel about the farmer, who's field you took them from?
(=how you feel about a person who you just slept with)

So, lets have a look at Yakumo's answers :twisted:

The height of the fence or gate doesn't matter I am already in the field of strawberries.

Like I said, it wasn't a trick question! So an irrelevant answer, however I would assume that because you're in the field the gate/fence couldn't be too high.

I dont need any because I grow my own and know they are better than the commercially grown ones in the field.
ROFL! Apparently he doesn't want/need any partners because he can do it better himself!!!!

I feel great in the knowledge that I grew my own and they taste so much better than the farmers.
Lol again, he can do it better himself!

Sorry Yakumo, you should have just taken the questions at face value and not tried to be a smart arse!

Also, funny answer from John :

"I feel like the farmer should be more careful and put up a higher fence"

Again, sorry if I've embarrassed anyone. If it makes you feel better you could just substitute sex with "New experiences".

M

ETA: Yakumo, i've just had a thought - your answers were very funny, so much so that I don't think I actually interpreted them. In all seriousness you're married so your answers are probably because you're happy where you are at and don't envisage having to get back "out there". :mrgreen:
Last edited by Matbow on Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.”

Forum Rules|Wilbur Smith FAQ|
Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Currently Reading: Desert God

Postby Rivaan » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:38 pm

Lol! Wow, so I guess my interpretation would be:

Rivaan wrote:The fence isn't that high, in my mind.
I'm quite easy? :oops:

I only take maybe 4 strawberries for a taste of them.
Er.. so that means that although I'm easy, I wouldn't want to have too many significant others in my life, I think.

If they taste good, I wonder where the farmer got his seeds from.
So if the sex was good, I'd wonder where she learned her techniques? :eek:
Rivaan

Postby Nefer » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:45 pm

Haha, I'm going to watch my answers from now on!!!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby Monsoon » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:27 pm

I actually think that was quite a fair reflection of the ones who answered.
Nefer and Rivaan you both came across very well, the rest of us were just basically...rogues! :D
While a tiger eyed its prey and an eagle raged in a thunderous sky a river of darkness fell upon a burning sun and the wolf cried tis a time to die, thus did the angels weep as power and triumph in those golden eyes did creep.

Monsoon
Founder Member

Currently Reading: Tower Lord

Previous

Return to General Discussion Forum