brad thor

We're not just about Wilbur Smith!

brad thor

Postby annagram » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 am

I found a new author - don't know if anyone has brought him up on here - Brad Thor - he writes thrillers. Just started one of them "The Patriot". Will let you know if I like it. It has started out well.
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Re: brad thor

Postby Matbow » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm

annagram wrote:I found a new author - don't know if anyone has brought him up on here - Brad Thor - he writes thrillers. Just started one of them "The Patriot". Will let you know if I like it. It has started out well.

I'm a fan and have read all his books. Thrillers are what I read on my commute and I get through about 1 book a week; this year I have read everything by Brad Thor, Daniel Silva, Andrew Peterson and Alex Berenson and I'm currently working through the Lucas Daveport series by John Sandford.

Vince Flynn is next on my list; I bought his latest book thinking that I had read all of his others and when I started to read it I realized that I had no idea what I was reading as it's the latest in his Mitch Rapp series (which sounds so familiar I still swear that I've read them!)
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.”

Forum Rules|Wilbur Smith FAQ|
Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Currently Reading: Desert God

Postby annagram » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:36 am

I think I have read all of Vince Flynn - my husband too although the Mitch Rapp book that tells you his story from the beginning was not one of our favorites. Will keep thse other authors in mind.
annagram

Postby annagram » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 am

I finished "The Last Patriot". It was pretty good. It talks about Thomas Jefferson a lot. We have visited Monticello several times but I found out from this book that you can visit his octaganol house near Lynchburg, VA as well. I knew there was a house like this but was unaware you could visit. We are going to make it a weekend visit in the spring. It is only open from March 15 to Dec 15.
annagram

Return to Other Authors