David Morrell

We're not just about Wilbur Smith!

David Morrell

Postby Penitent » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:09 am

Anyone knows David Morrell?. He used t write great thrillers, not sure what he is up to lately. He is the author of “First Blood” or how we all know it RAMBO!!

“Brotherhood of the Rose”, “The League of Night and Fog” and “The Covenant of the Flame” are also good.
The Penitent
Penitent
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Morrel

Postby mahound » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:16 pm

Rambo was a great book that i first read while going down to see Nottingham Forest in thier first Football league cup, great match
The book was brilliant and i thought that the film was quite good too, the only disappointment was in the book Rambo was killed, where as in the movie he lived.
mahound

Postby Son of the Silver Fox » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Burnt Sienna was okay also.
"Ignorance doesn't suck for the ignorant they just don't know any better."
Son of the Silver Fox
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: All Things Must Figh

Creepers!

Postby wingwriter2000 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:54 am

I just finished the novel, 'Creepers' by Morrell. It sat on my shelf for over a year before I got to it. Wow! Perhaps it was just me, but I read it in one day! It deals with modern day explorers who investigate abandoned buildings, caves, tunnel systems and on and on. I recently purchased the sequel, 'Scavengers' and will be starting it later today. I personally have all of Morrell's books in first edition as I do Mr. Smiths. Not all are great, but I find they are all mostly worth the time.

Personal note* Please check out my own novel, Invasion America! It is available at all online bookstores with several reviews posted at BarnesandNoble.com. I have also posted in the other authors section of this site. Thank you, Alan Wing.
wingwriter2000

Return to Other Authors