The Quest - To be released April 6th 2007

Discussion about Wilbur Smith's Egyptian series.

Postby Kate4Tanus » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:11 am

Ok, I just found this in the Big W catalogue:
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5301/thequestvo4.jpg
.. and quickly scanned it!

The sale starts tomorrow! Are we really getting it?! So soon? It didn't say anything opposing that in the catalogue! Does anyone know about this?
'You were ever more than a tutor to me,' Memnon answered softly. 'You where the father I never knew.'
Kate4Tanus

Postby Ada » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:39 am

Yes Kate, I've seen it. Target also have it for about the same price. So much for Pan Macmillan's dates. I'll be waiting for my phone call from the Library still as it's the hardback. I won't actually own a copy for a couple of years. It's a shame because the 27.43 Aust. dollars is a really good price for a new hardback - especially when the publishers reckon they're 49.95!

I only get to have the Library copy for 2 weeks as it's a 'new release/waiting list' book so I will be doing a lot of reading in the next 3 weeks as I still have 200 pages of Warlock to go.

Are there any other Aussies going to buy a copy besides Lotus?
Ada
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: The Elephant to Hollywood

Postby Kate4Tanus » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:08 am

yep Emily (iheartnefie) is going to buy one I believe! (sorry Em for answering for you!)
'You were ever more than a tutor to me,' Memnon answered softly. 'You where the father I never knew.'
Kate4Tanus

Previous

Return to The Egyptians