Planet Earth

Planet Earth

Postby John R » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:01 pm

A new programme on BBC 1 this Sunday night called Planet Earth i believe. It's got some amazing footage apparently of Leopards, Sharks, Polar bears etc. I've seen a clip of this Leopard hunting and stalking it's prey and it's incredible. I read that some of the stuff took over a year to film, will feature stuff that's never been captured on camera before and certain events made the camera man cry because it was so emotional. 9 O'Clock GMT I'll be giving it a go anyway!
John R
Founder Member

Currently Reading: A Time To Die

Postby Nefer » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:56 pm

Let us know what happens!

I saw a clip for it on the BBC website, but living as I do, in a land far far away (and having no $$ to pay for cable BBC:D)I shall rely on you to tell me what I missed!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby John R » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:38 am

No problem, I'll post on here what happens.
John R
Founder Member

Currently Reading: A Time To Die

Re: Planet Earth

Postby jonycarr » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:57 am

I have seen lots of wildlife documentaries in my life and no one has left me in amazement as our planet, as seen this series. The sheer work that went into its creation alone is impressive. The shots that were captured on film like none ever seen and remember us both the power of mother nature and its fragility.
jonycarr

Currently Reading: forum

Re: Planet Earth

Postby deniel » Tue May 17, 2011 1:34 am

Yes you are right but recently I watched African cats movie of Disney, is the nice documentary movie of lions and leopards. you must watch it.!
deniel

Currently Reading: Life After Death

Return to Film & TV