The Official Big Brother Thread

Postby John R » Fri May 25, 2007 4:04 am

i've done it before, gotten really attached to it, but the thought of doing that now, makes me sick! i'll probably check out the 1st episode just to see what the freaks are like but that'll be it. Interesting enough for me, last year a girl was on it who is from my town, her name is Imogen.
John R
Founder Member

Currently Reading: A Time To Die

The Official Big Brother Thread

Postby Ada » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:41 pm

Week 8 has just finished and nothing much has changed. They’re still pretty boring and as usual, the one that was ‘mixing it up a bit’ has been voted out. (For the Aussie members, I’m talking about Emma, not Rebecca.) The usual rumours have been floating around that BB’s ratings are lousy and he is trying to boost them by putting in more intruders than ever before. Would you believe there are still 12 in the House even though 9 have been evicted! It has to get to a point where the viewers/voters will get sick of it as they have to keep paying to vote out these new people. Apparently there are a lot of people who don’t even start watching the show until the numbers get down as there are just too many to keep track of etc. BB obviously isn’t aware of this. He has even put in two gays this year. The first (who has already been voted out) was supposedly a competition winner but we learnt he had originally auditioned and was amongst the top 30! It’s not surprising he’s gone as he was a real misery guts. The second has come in vying for the most beautiful/gayest gay in the cosmos. :lol: (Think Priscilla, Queen of the Desert & you’ll know what I mean. He’s gorgeous and I think he could stay for quite some time. Would you believe he makes corsets and actually went into the House wearing one? I love him & see him as a living art piece. So at last I have a favourite – Zach. :D
Ada
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: The Elephant to Hollywood

Postby i_heart_nefie » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:40 am

I'm getting really bored with this years BB because they keep putting in new housemates and it seems as if the show will never finish!! Maybe it's just me, but I think this year's BB is extremely boring and the people aren't fun to watch. I haven't watched the show in so long now!!!
"I would very much like to come hunting with you please...." - Little Mem
i_heart_nefie
Little Miss Vixen
Little Miss Vixen

Location: On board the 'Sprite' with the Courtneys, or QLD, AUS
Currently Reading: The Sunbird

Previous

Return to Film & TV