Sons of Anarchy Final Season Starts Tonight

Sons of Anarchy Final Season Starts Tonight

Postby johnrogers » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Season 6 should be a shocker - tv series is not for the weak hearted it is violent and brutal about a motorcycle gang in California called Samcro.Any one else a Sons of Anarchy fan :D
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Re: Sons of Anarchy Final Season Starts Tonight

Postby E-Hoog » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 pm

I still have to finish season 2, but very good indeed! I also still need to finish Breaking Bad...
E-Hoog
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: D-Day - Stephen Ambrose / Rage - Wilbur Smith

Re: Sons of Anarchy Final Season Starts Tonight

Postby johnrogers » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm

E-Hoog wrote:I still have to finish season 2, but very good indeed! I also still need to finish Breaking Bad...

I did watch Breaking Bad all seasons and episodes,loved and revelled in every minute of it but I liked Sons of Anarchy even more.I am doing a rewatch of the last two episodes of Season 6 just to refresh my memory before I start watching season 7 ( which is the final season ) which I am recording on my PVR.Try to watch the rest of the series you have not seen yet in episode sequence and pay attention when you do a lot of things go down episode to episode.Do you have Netflix in Canada Netflix has seasons One to Five - Netflix will run season 6 in October this year,so much better to binge and flow thru the episode and seasons back to back - no commercials to bother with as well.
Get in to the Sons ehoog you will be blown out of your chair it is that good if your into that sort of thing
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Return to Film & TV