ANIME!!!

ANIME!!!

Postby Chaos » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:55 am

Anyone watching any at the moment?

I'm currently watching Bleach and I'm hoping to see Ranma 1/2 season 3
Chaos

Postby Nefer » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:50 pm

Bee's into anime... I forget which ones she watches. Rivaan is a fan too...:)

My younger bro has been watching Naruto online - he's half way through all the episodes. I'm not that into anime meself...
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Postby Rivaan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:47 pm

Yep, I absolutely love anime :)

At the moment, I am watching Samurai Champloo. Once I have seen that, I will go on to Devil May Cry.

My faves, so far, are Turn A Gundam (Gundam series made after Gundam Wing), Hajime no Ippo (a boxing series), Full Moon wo Sagashite (about a girl with a throat tumor who wants to become a singer), and Fushigi Yuugi (a magical anime about a girl that gets sucked into a book-world, and has to complete the story through her adventures with 7 warriors).
Rivaan

Postby Chaos » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:40 pm

theres a devil may cry anime? :o
Chaos

Postby Rivaan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:57 pm

Yeah, it's just started airing in Japan recently. I have the first 2 episodes. Still not seem 'em :lol:
Rivaan

Postby Chaos » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:22 am

the one about the girl who wants to be a singer sounds depressing :(

I remember when I was little Gundam Wing use to be on cartoon network, never really go into it at the time, didnt really understand what was going on to be honest :p
you should really check out bleach: http://www.bleachseries.com/
Chaos

Postby Rivaan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:37 pm

I've seen about 90 episodes of Bleach ;) But while waiting for the fillers to end (which I believe they have), I have other things on my must-see list that I decided to take care of. My largest priority right now is to see every Gundam Series created/available.. that's over 17 series (most with about 50 episodes each)!

I've seen 5 series so far.
Rivaan

Postby Chaos » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:29 am

I'm on episode 102 of bleach :p it has some of my fave anime characters ever ^_^ probably not the best action anime imo but definently one that wll make you want to see the next episode!!!

good luck with the gundamn series :p I think I'l be upto date with the current episodes of bleach by friday, so I might start watching Ranma again (which is funny!!!) the Bounto story arc starts getting great for episode 90 onwards :D

if you want a comedy anime I recomend Ranma 1/2!! its basically about this boy called ranma who due to some kind of curse he got from china turns into a girl whenever he gets wet by cold water! his father who also has a similar curse turns into a panda.... and well... alot of other whacky stuff happens :p some good stuff!
Chaos

Postby Rivaan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:56 am

Well I put all other series on hold so that I could watch Super Dimension Fortress Macross. This has to be one of the best anime series I have ever seen, definitely the best Mecha series I've seen. Such depth, complex characters and love sub-plots aren't usually seen in robot shows. :D
Rivaan

Return to Film & TV