Introduction new member

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

Introduction new member

Postby grandpa25 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:38 am

Hi to all Wilbur Smith Fans my name is Jim Vince from New Zealand. 65 years old married wth one widowed daughter in law one married son and three adorable grand children. Can any one tell me is Wilbur going to write a follow up to THe Quest as he seems to have left Taita and Fenn riding off into the sunset as it were and the reader hanging looking for more?
grandpa25

Re: Introduction new member

Postby Matbow » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 am

Hello and welcome!

grandpa25 wrote:Can any one tell me is Wilbur going to write a follow up to THe Quest as he seems to have left Taita and Fenn riding off into the sunset as it were and the reader hanging looking for more?

If he does, it won't be until 2011 - Wilbur publishes a new book every two years and it's just been announced that his next book (Apr 2009) will be a Courtney...
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.”

Forum Rules|Wilbur Smith FAQ|
Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Currently Reading: Desert God

Re: Introduction new member

Postby Nefer » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:59 am

Hi Jim :) Glad you've found us!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Return to Introductions