Hey guys!

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

Hey guys!

Postby Lexie » Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 am

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself :mrgreen: Im new to the world of Mr Smith, read my first book a week ago (The Seventh Scroll) and im now on my second (Birds Of Prey) Love what ive read so far and im hoping there will be many more to come :D
Name: Lexie
Sex: Female
How I got introduced to WS: My Dad, he has all the books and I needed something new to read so he gave me The 7th Scroll. When I was done with that he gave me Birds Of Prey. Cant wait to read the next one, he tells me its even better.
Favourite Authors: JK Rowling, Diana Gabaldon, Philippa Gregory. I was never too fond of male Authors but after discovering WS he is definitely one of my new favourites!!

I wont be on here all the time but he has written so many books that its gonna be hard to choose the next one so its nice to know what you guys think and get all the info I need. I didnt really fancy River God but ive been lurking on here for a little while and I see that for most of you it is your favourite so I will definitely be giving it a try! I thank you all in advance for any help and opinions you give me, I look forward to chatting with you all xxx
Take my hand and run with me!
Lexie

Currently Reading: Birds Of Prey

Re: Hey guys!

Postby Matbow » Sun May 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi Lexie. Good to have a fellow Yorkshire "person" on the board!

I would definitely recommend River God or Monsoon as your next book...both are great books and probably 2 of the top 3 books WS has written (the 3rd being When the Lion Feeds).
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.”

Forum Rules|Wilbur Smith FAQ|
Matbow
Webmaster
Webmaster

Currently Reading: Desert God

Return to Introductions