I see you...........

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

I see you...........

Postby annagram » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi from Cincinnati OH USA - I have yet to read a Wilbur Smith book that I didn't like. Love to read about the Courtneys. Don't like all of them but love to read about them. After I read "A Lion Feeds", I gave it to my husband to read. We were travelling in our RV at the time and the next morning when I woke up he greeted me with, "I see you, Jackie".
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Re: I see you...........

Postby Ada » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:38 pm

annagram wrote:Hi from Cincinnati OH USA - I have yet to read a Wilbur Smith book that I didn't like. Love to read about the Courtneys. Don't like all of them but love to read about them. After I read "A Lion Feeds", I gave it to my husband to read. We were travelling in our RV at the time and the next morning when I woke up he greeted me with, "I see you, Jackie".

Hi Jackie - I can't say "I see you" simply because I can't :lol: . Welcome to the Forum. "I see you" is a lovely greeting though. Much nicer than "Hello" in my opinion.

Re your statement "I have yet to read a Wilbur Smith book that I didn't like". I gather you haven't read them all yet. There's a lot to read here as well. It's a shame the Forum's no longer very active. There used to be some quite lively conversations and amusing ones also. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Ada
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: The Elephant to Hollywood

Re: I see you...........

Postby annagram » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 am

Thank you for your welcome, Ada. I noticed that many of the posts are several years old - I read some of them and found them to be interesting. Maybe things will pick up again one day..........
annagram

Currently Reading: The winner by David baldacci

Return to Introductions