New Member John Rogers

New member? Feel free to introduce yourself...

New Member John Rogers

Postby johnrogers » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:58 am

Hello everyone.I am from Comox,bc,Canada.I am 59 years old and I have read most of Wilburs books.Some are hard to get so I am waiting for an order that I have placed for all of his remaining books.I joined the forum mainly to express the pleasure and excitement of reading Wilbur smith.I will not know what to do with myself after I have read them all.I really do not conceive how he does it,to hold your interest,to suprise you on every page,to conclude all matters,and then continue to do the same page after page.Thank you Wilbur smith
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Re: New Member John Rogers

Postby Nefer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi John, welcome to the Board! It's nice to see another Canuck join us :D

Chapters have a lot of WS books, as do Black Bond Books, if you're ever in the Surrey area.

You have lots of amazing reading to get to!
"If I ever ask anything of you it would be to please consider life with an open mind and respect the opinions and wishes of others as long as they bring no harm to you and as long as you bring no harm or corruption to others."
~ Jason Mraz
Nefer
Geek in the Pink
Geek in the Pink

Re: New Member John Rogers

Postby johnrogers » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:30 am

Hello - yes I live on beautiful Vancouver Island in the quaint village of Comox.I call Comox Jamaica North.I must tell you I as you can tell am taken by Wilburs books.I have never experienced anything like them,I crave reading them like a 6 year old kid in a candy store with a dollar to spend.I should receive all is books that I have not read in a day or to.Doing my best to read in sequence.Finished Blue Horizon and it left me mesmorized and speechless.Again I have no idea how Wilbur can captivate and transport uou to a different dimension.His writing has been one of the greatest pleasures of my life. Take Care John Rogers
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Return to Introductions