Bernard Cornwell Amazon Deal

Discussion about anything! Films, music, sport etc...

Bernard Cornwell Amazon Deal

Postby johnrogers » Thu May 04, 2017 4:10 pm

The Last Kingdom series book 1 to 8 are on sale at Amazon for $14.95 Canadian... great savings they cost me about $90.00
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Currently Reading: Raven:Blood Eye giles kristian

Re: Bernard Cornwell Amazon Deal

Postby johnrogers » Fri May 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Heads up forum the Bernard Cornwell ebooks are discounted heavily .. bought The Grail Series ( 3 books ) for $1.66 each and three standalone for $2.00 each.

I'm pretty sure The Sharpe series will show up tomorrow or this weekend .. saying that if they show and the price is right I will buy the whole series about 15 books in the series

..will keep you posted
.. if your hot to trot on Bernard Cornwell now is the time to buy thru Amazon .. the prices will go back to normal quickly
Learn to appreciate what you have and quit worrying about what you don't - Remember to think before you speak,people judge you by what you say about others
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby johnrogers » Sun May 07, 2017 8:50 pm

The Sharpe series did come up on Amazon ca on sale .. 21 books in the series I purchased the complete collection a total of 21 book for about $35.00 Canadian.
Note last week the average price of each book in the series was about $12.00 per .. total .. $252.00. .. glad I found the deal and saved about $200.00.
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby E-Hoog » Wed May 10, 2017 9:37 am

That is some impressive bargain hunting John!
E-Hoog
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Currently Reading: D-Day - Stephen Ambrose / Rage - Wilbur Smith

Postby johnrogers » Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Must admit E-Hoog I am pretty pleased with myself,saved a virtual fortune.I now have all but 8 novels in my Bernard Cornwell collection,I have yet to read most of them but at least I have them.I will complete the library as the deal come by,I'm not in a hurry,I think I end up with about 50 books or more ,not even sure how many.Nice to have them so I can read them in sequence which is something I like to do.

The trick with Amazon is to be consistent,check there book deals on a daily basis and check the authors you are interested in daily,eventually BAM the prices are greatly reduced for a short period of time.

My daily detective work on Amazon is to find the day Lee Child goes sale ( which is almost never but it does happen on occasion ) then what I will do is buy up the balance I need to complete the series.Lee Child is really expensive.
johnrogers
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Return to General Discussion Forum